The HM Digital DM-1 Dual Inline TDS Meter allows you to measure the tap water vs. the purified water going out of your RO/DI Unit or water filtration system at any time. The HM Digital DM-1 Dual Inline TDS Meter displays TDS levels of the feed water and the product water with in and out electrode probes. It has highly advanced microprocessor technology making it highly efficient and accurate.
The HM Digital DM-1 Dual Inline Meter has an auto-off function that shuts off the unit automatically after 10 minutes of non-use, conserving battery power. The Meter is calibrated in factory with a 342 ppm NaCl solution, it can be recalibrated easily with a mini-screwdriver. Includes Mur-Lok Quick Connect T-fittings, installs quickly and easily.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4" standard
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)