1. We currently DO NOT accept refunds or exchanges on any livestock purchased in-store or delivered. Especially with fish, we do not take it back under any circumstances. We do this for the protection of our current livestock and our customers.
2. For deliveries, if the courier fails to deliver on time, shipping costs are non-refundable.
3. Livestock death/damage due to courier mishandling will be claimed and dealt through us. Please contact us so we can help!
4. For livestock DOA(s). Please visit our arrive alive guarantee page for more details on how this process works.
Unfortunately we are not a big box store and returns and exchanges have conditions.
1. We currently have a 30 day return policy. To complete your return, we require the original receipt (proof of purchase).
2. The item(s) must be unopened (in the original packaging with the seal unbroken) and unused in the same condition that you received it.
3. If for any reason within the 30 day return policy, the working item(s) is used and/or opened, we can accept it back with a 25% restocking fee.
4. For items purchased online the original shipping costs are non-refundable and the returned shipping is the customers responsibility. Once the return item(s) is delivered and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of the refund. If approved, the refund will be processed and a refunded automatically back onto the original method of payment within a few business days.
5. For warranty (defective/damaged) items, we will put you in contact with the manufacturer who can troubleshoot the product with you. We do this, because each manufacturer knows their product best. We are not trained to deal with troubleshooting and/or repairs of any kind. Please contact us asap, so we can help direct you to the correct place.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)
~ Canada Corals Team.