Please note: We do not ship dry-goods with livestock packages, as it can damage the bags of water for the livestock. They should be checked out separately with the appropriate shipping options.
*Livestock Shipping by Courier:
NOTE: We do not ship livestock and dry goods together.
We use UPS as our main courier and deliver corals next day air. Depending on your area, we might use FedEx or Purolator. If none of these services offer next day air to your area, we offer WestJet and Air Canada cargo to your closest airport.
All livestock packages are shipped with "signature confirmation." Please make sure to present to accept your package.
Coral and Inverts Shipping Costs by Courier (UPS/FedEx):
$34.99 flat rate Next Day Air shipping on orders $0.00–$99.99
$29.99 flat rate Next Day Air shipping on orders $100.00–$199.99
$24.99 flat rate Next Day Air shipping on orders $200.00–$299.99
$19.99 flat rate Next Day Air shipping on orders $300.00–$399.99
FREE Next Day Air shipping on orders over $400.00
Saturday delivery extra $25.00
*Livestock Shipping by WestJet Cargo:
We mainly use WestJet Cargo to deliver fish and corals to your closest airport where you can pick up the package. This is the best safest and fastest way to ship livestock.
NOTE: We do not ship by Air Canada Cargo.
Coral, Inverts and Fish Shipping Costs by Cargo (WetJet):
$59.99 flat rate Cargo shipping on orders $0.00–$99.99
$54.99 flat rate Cargo shipping on orders $100.00–$199.99
$49.99 flat rate Cargo shipping on orders $200.00–$299.99
$44.99 flat rate Cargo shipping on orders $300.00–$399.99
$39.99 flat rate Cargo shipping on orders $400.00–$499.99
$34.99 flat rate Cargo shipping on orders $500.00–$599.99
FREE Cargo shipping on orders over $600.00
Saturday and Sunday delivery no extra charge.
LiveStock Shipping Notes:
- Everyone's lighting is different. Pictures displayed online may slightly appear different when viewed in your aquarium.
- For our Arrive Alive Guarantee visit our Guarantee Page.
- Double check your shipping address if shipping by courier. Livestock is not guaranteed when the address is incorrect.
- Winter is just too cold by courier! We only guarantee orders shipped to a UPS store for pick up during the winter season.
- Refused/unsuccessful delivery by courier will void guarantee. We are not liable if you are not available to receive the order.
We are always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to contact us!
~ Canada Corals Team.