January 2023 Update
REQUIREMENTS FOR GUARENTEE;
ALL CLAIMS NEED TO BE FILED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF ARRIVAL
LIVESTOCK GUARANTEE IS VOID IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A PHOTO OF THE LIVESTOCK IN THE BAG WITHIN 2 HOURS OF ARRIVAL
(This is measured by the time the the courier/airline marks the item as picked up/delivered)
(For corals, again after 5 days in your system when applicable)
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DOA'S DUE TO COURIER DELAYS
**We highly suggest you film the unpacking process of your order to expedite any claims**
Livestock guarantee only applies to online orders that have been shipped and delivered.
Local Pickup Orders are final sale (You have the option of choosing what you purchase in person)
Note. Credit's apply to livestock items only (taxes not included).
Canada Corals Guarantees that on DOA orders we will replace the livestock or provide credit when applicable. If a replacement is provided, the customer is responsible for any/all box, packaging and shipping expenses incurred for shipping the replacement order.
Canada Corals livestock guarantee does not include replacement livestock, special order livestock, or livestock that was noted that the guarantee does not apply to.
If for some reason your livestock does not survive the trip you will receive a credit (taxes not applicable) towards your next purchase. Credits/Coupons will never expire. Depending on the issue/circumstance, we might send a replacement package. We currently do not accept any returns/exchanges on livestock.
- Please always double check your shipping address. Livestock is not guaranteed when an incorrect address is provided.
- We guarantee livestock to arrive alive, if the package is signed for on its 1st delivery attempt or picked up within 2 hours of availability.
- Refused or unsuccessful deliveries will void the guarantee. We are not liable if you are not available to receive your order.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for Carrier Delays
- If the package is damaged, please accept delivery. We will work out the details and damages with the carrier.
- We do not ship for Friday or Saturday delivery, because if a transit issue arises, the package is stuck at the UPS/FedEx warehouse until Monday. The livestock WILL NOT last that long. We can still ship for Friday or Saturday delivery at your request, however if the package does not get delivered on time, we cannot guarantee the package since a situation like this would be out of our control.
- Winter months are just too cold! We only guarantee packages shipped to a courier depot, or direct flight to airport for pick up during the winter season.
- To qualify for the guarantee, all livestock must be properly acclimated (see our Acclimation Guide) to your tank in a timely manner (within a few hours) upon receipt of your package.
- You must notify us via email of any DOA (dead on arrival) livestock. If this takes place on a day where we are closed or a holiday, the time stamp on the email will be used as the time of receipt.
- Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- We may ask for you to ship back the deceased DOA.
- If we are unable to fulfill any items prior to shipping; we will provide either a similar substitution, or credit for use on a future order.
- If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)
WHAT IS COVERED BY OUR GUARANTEE??
DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE FISH OR CORAL, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ONLY GUARANTEE THE ITEM VIA AIRLINE
We guarantee that all coral(s), sponge(s), algae(s), gorgonian(s), etc, purchased from us will remain alive for an extra 5 day period after delivery, just to ensure everything is fine.
Please notify us via email of any DOA (dead on arrival) coral(s) within 5 days of delivery with a picture(s). (Only covered if photos are provided within the 2 hour window)
For Acropora, due to it’s sensitivity we only cover for 2 days after arrival provided there is a photo of the acro in the unopened bag.
Clams and Anemones are only covered on arrival due to their sensitive nature.
Due to the sensitivity of inverts, we guarantee that they will arrive alive in the bag upon delivery. Unfortunately we can not guarantee anything once the bag has been opened or invert(s) have been introduced to the aquarium.
Please notify us via email of any DOA (dead on arrival) within two hours of delivery with a picture(s) of the invert(s) in the sealed bag, and also a photo of the items on a dry hard surface.
While we will pack fish for 48 hours transit, we provide coverage on Fish only when a complete video of the unpacking process has been provided.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY OUR GUARANTEE?
- Starfish (excluding brittle/serpent stars)
- Peppermint Shrimp
- Pistol Shrimp
- Sun Corals (continuous feeding may promote opening of this species. We will only send specimens that have opened for us, but cannot guarantee they will open in the first 5 days of introduction to your aquarium)
- Any special ordered invert or coral
~ Canada Corals Team.
Please do not hesitate at all to reach out to us with any questions or concerns!