Canada Corals Inc. will guarantee that your livestock orders will arrive to you alive. :)
Livestock guarantee only applies to online orders that have been shipped and delivered. Please contact us at any time, we’re here to help!
Note. Credit's apply to livestock items only (taxes not included).
We guarantee that all coral(s), sponge(s), algae(s), gorgonian(s), etc, purchased from us will remain alive for an extra 5 day period after delivery, just to ensure everything is fine. Please notify us via email of any DOA (dead on arrival) coral(s) within 5 days of delivery with a picture(s).
Due to the sensitivity of inverts, we guarantee that they will arrive alive in the bag upon delivery. Unfortunately we can not guarantee anything once the bag has been opened or invert(s) have been introduced to the aquarium. Please notify us via email of any DOA (dead on arrival) within a few hours of delivery with a picture(s) of the invert(s) in the bag.
Due to the sensitivity of fish, there are no guarantee on fish orders. However, we can ship fish at your own risk. We do not ship fish when the temperature is below freezing.
If for some reason your livestock does not survive the trip you will receive a credit (taxes not applicable) towards your next purchase. Credits/Coupons will never expire. Depending on the issue/circumstance, we might send a replacement package. We currently do not accept any returns/exchanges on livestock.
1. Please always double check your shipping address. Livestock is not guaranteed when an incorrect address is provided.
2. We guarantee livestock to arrive alive, if the package is signed for on its 1st delivery attempt or picked up the same day.
3. Refused or unsuccessful deliveries will void the guarantee. We are not liable if you are not available to receive your order.
4. If the package is damaged, please accept delivery. We will work out the details and damages with the carrier.
5. We do not ship for Friday or Saturday delivery, because if a transit issue arises, the package is stuck at the UPS/FedEx warehouse until Monday. The livestock WILL NOT last that long. We can still ship for Friday or Saturday delivery at your request, however if the package does not get delivered on time, we cannot guarantee the package since a situation like this would be out of our control.
6. Winter months are just too cold! We only guarantee packages shipped to a UPS store, or direct flight to airport for pick up during the winter season.
7. To qualify for the guarantee, all livestock must be properly acclimated (see our Acclimation Guide) to your tank in a timely manner (within a few hours) upon receipt of your package.
8. You must notify us via email of any DOA (dead on arrival) livestock. If this takes place on a day where we are closed or a holiday, the time stamp on the email will be used as the time of receipt.
9. Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
10. We may ask for you to ship back the deceased DOA.
11. Please keep in mind that inverts do not follow the same DOA guarantee guide lines.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)
~ Canada Corals Team.